How to unblock someone on Xbox?: Connecting with others who play Xbox games online is a breeze because of Xbox’s user-friendly interface. Thanks to this service, you will have conversations with your friends and other individuals who participated in the same game as you. On the other hand, users can send you a text message via Xbox, which may get rather bothersome.
It could come in the form of odd messages from individuals you want to avoid or who you don’t get along with, and the best thing you can do is block such folks. The topic of today’s walkthrough will be how to block and unblock other users on Xbox.
There will always be one individual who acts like a lunatic, slips into the messages, spams abuses, and engages in all the normal crap. It’s possible that once or twice will be sufficient. However, once it reaches the threshold, you become willing to do everything to get rid of the individual, and one way to do this is via blocking.
On Xbox, the unique feature is that you may receive messages from anybody, regardless of whether or not they are your friends. They may text you by entering your Gamertag into the search box. In the same vein, even spam messages may be identified on the screen that displays the dialogues. There are a variety of additional scenarios in which you may want to ban or unblock someone on Xbox. Continue reading if you want to learn how to restrict contact on Xbox. You should also be familiar with this advice if you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to unblock someone on Xbox.
Related Article: How to Hack Blooket?
How to check blocked users on Xbox?
The procedure of determining who you have blocked on Xbox and How to unblock someone on Xbox? is quite straightforward. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- When using your Xbox One, sign in with your Microsoft account.
- While on the Home screen, scroll all the way to the left to access the tutorial.
- Go to your device’s settings and choose Privacy & internet safety. Look at obstructed players.
- A list of the players whose restricted access will show, along with the opportunity to restore those people’s access if you so desire.
How to unblock someone on Xbox live?
- Turn on your Xbox console and make sure the Xbox button is pressed on your controller.
- Your Xbox console’s guide will now be accessible after completing this process.
- Now, pick the People option, and after going through the list, choose the individuals whose posts you want to prevent from appearing.
- You can unblock the individual by going to their profile and selecting the Unblock button.
How to unblock someone on the Xbox app?
- You may get the Xbox app for either Android or iOS by downloading and installing it.
- You must sign in with your Xbox account to use the app.
- Now, input the Gamertag of the person you want to see in the search area, and then pick their profile.
- On their profile, you should see an option for three dots. Tap on it
- You may unblock the individual by going to their profile and then choosing the Unblock option from the drop-down menu that appears there.
How do I find my blocked list on Xbox?
The procedure is straightforward if you’re curious about how to check who you’ve blocked and How to unblock someone on Xbox. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- When using your Xbox One, sign in using your Microsoft account.
- From the Home screen, go to the left to access the guide.
- Navigate to Settings, then click on Privacy & Online Safety. See which players are blocked.
- A list of players who have been blocked will then show, along with the option to unblock those individuals if you so want.
And in this manner, you will be able to block and unblock someone in addition to their communications on Xbox, regardless of whether you are using the console or the app. It is in everyone’s best interest to have spammers and fraudsters blocked. Please let us know in the comment area below if you find that following this approach helped remove the bothersome messages.
Related article: Why is Verizon Blocking Pirate Sites
FAQs About How to unblock someone on Xbox?
On Xbox One, what happens when you block another player?
When you block another person, you will no longer be able to receive any messages, game invitations, or party invites from that individual. Additionally, it stops the player from seeing your online activities and removes them from your friend list, assuming you had them there, to begin with. To access the instructions, you must first press the Xbox button, which is labeled with a plus sign.
Can you search for a person’s Xbox profile and add them as friends?
Launch the Xbox app on your mobile device and sign in to play. Choose the People option after clicking the Search button at the bottom of the screen. In the search box, type the Gamertag of the person you wish to add as a friend, and then select the Done button when you are through.